The casting mixer (refer to the picture) is used for mixing
concrete body before casting. It is located on the casting blank
b) Technical Parameter
Max Outside Dimension Length:2380 mm Width:2380 mm Height:4655 mm
- rotate speed:980r/min
- drum volume:V=5.0m3
- Mixing type:Deflector type
- Mixing speed:520r/min
- Pneumatic butterfly valve:D67IJ-10-250
The casting mixer is composed of mixing drum and casting arm.
- The mixing drum is cylindrical and it is compose of motor, mixing
shaft and mixing blade.
- The sprue gate is controlled by the pneumatic butterfly valve.
- Work principles
- The casting mixer adopts push-type method, which make the mixing
very quickly. It is driven by the motor, and the motor is rotated
as clockwise direction to drag the mixing blade to rotate, and make
the material turn in the drum.
- The casting arm is located under the mold. The butterfly valve
starts when the mixing material is acceptable, and the material
will goes into the casting arm and then start the casting.
d) Quick-wear part
pneumatic butterfly valve
C type Ld=3080