Flyash/Sand AAC Block Plant/50,000 cbm to 400,000 cbm annual
Brief Introduction of Process
1. First, crush and grind the qualified raw material into powder,
then measure raw materials for dosage.
Coal ash (Sand): Lime: Cement: Gypsum: Waste = 60: 18: 12: 3: 6
Aluminum powder takes 0.075% of total dry material;
Water and material ratio: 0.6-0.65;
Note: Concrete parameters shall be adjusted according to practical
situation of the raw material.
2. Feed welled measured raw material powder into mixer to make
3. Through thoroughly mixing, the slurry is poured into mould,
ready for casting.
- Adding raw material slurry, waste slurry: 1 minute;
- Adding cement and lime: 1.5 Minutes;
- Adding aluminum powder suspending liquid: 30- 50 seconds;
- Mixed to even liquid: ~3 minutes;
- Casting: 1 minute;
- Mixing and casting period: ~7 minutes;
- Casting temperature: 38℃-42℃.
4. After pre-curing with a certain temperature & time,
- the block would reach certain hardness prepare for cutting.
- Static curing time: 1.5 - 3h;
- Static curing chamber temperature: about ~40℃;
- Cutting strength after billets static curing: 0.2 - 0.3MPa.
- Vacuum pumping: 0 - 0.06 MPa ~ 0.5h
- Adding pressure: -0.06 - 1.2MPa ~2.0h
- Constant pressure: 1.2MPa ~7.5h
- Temperature: 193℃±
- Pressure relief: 1.2MPa - 0 ~ 2h
- Unit steam consumption: 180 kg/m3
5 Tilting hoister would turn over 90 degree of mould.
6 Open the mould & separate it from block, take the block with
side plate with cutting cart.
7 The block then be cut through the cutter firstly of two vertical
sides of block.
8 Secondly the horizontal cutting
9 Finally the vertical cutting
10 After cutting, block is hanged to trolley with side plate by
semi-finished product hoister.
11 Organizing the cut blocks and put them into autoclave.
12 Hardening the blocks under certain temperature and pressure.
13 Take finished products out of autoclave.
14 The finished product hoister takes the finished product to stock
15 Packed for loading
16 The side plate return back by side plate roller
17 Side plate would be organized with empty mould after demoulding
18 Clean up, oil spraying mould and preparing for next pouring
19 Steel bars processing for panel production